Friday, March 9, 2012

Which decisions were made for you in Mass Effect 2 for PS3?

I picked up a used copy of Mass Effect 2 for PS3, so I didn't get the Cerberus network with the interactive comic. I was fine with this and finished it but now I'm ready for a second play through and am going to pick up the Cerberus network for the comic and extras. I'd like to know what decisions were made for me in my first play-through without it so I can do something different. Anyone know?Which decisions were made for you in Mass Effect 2 for PS3?
Council died

Udina is councilor

Wrex died

If you're male, Kaidan died. Otherwise Ashley died.

Rachni are extinctWhich decisions were made for you in Mass Effect 2 for PS3?
Basically all the horrible decisions; kill of the Rachni, kill the Council, Udina is the human chairman, and you kill off Wrex aka most loved character from this series (aside from Tali's massive fanbase).

No comments:

Post a Comment