Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Whats the best Class to use on Hardcore level in Mass Effect 2?

I just finished my 1st play-through of Mass Effect 2 on veteran using Infiltrator. I now want to try another class that uses biotic powers. I heard Vanguard was the best to use.



Suggestions?Whats the best Class to use on Hardcore level in Mass Effect 2?
The vanguard is pretty fun if you want to get literally 20 feet at most from your target. I use adept which is like being a fully trained jedi by between level 3-5 using pull and throw and I admit that the vanguard is very flashy and cool but it isn't as much fun as an adept with a pull throw combo to send enemies flying off the map, all in all I suggest the adept





P.S. adept can only use heavy pistols and submachine guns but you can get training for more guns on the abandoned collector shipWhats the best Class to use on Hardcore level in Mass Effect 2?
On a harder difficulty I'd go for either infiltrator or sentinel. Since you don't want to use infiltrator anymore, I'd say go for sentinel. Vanguard is great as well but to me it seems like the Sentinel was designed to be played on higher difficulties. Sentinels have both biotic and tech powers to go through shields, barriers and armor. No other class can do that. On hardcore and insanity even collector drones have biotic barriers so playing as sentinel will make this a little easier.



If you really want a challenge, go for vanguard anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment