Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I get an Assault Rifle for a Vanguard on Mass Effect 2?

I unlocked the Assault Rifle with my Soldier on Mass Effect 1. The when I began Mass Effect 2 I changed my class to Vanguard. I don't have access to the Assault Rifle now. Why?Can I get an Assault Rifle for a Vanguard on Mass Effect 2?
You don't get to keep anything from one game to another if you switch classes, but if you keep playing you can eventually unlock assault rifles through an upgrade. Don't want to spoil anything but just keep playing and you'll come to a point where you will open a container and get to choose one of 5 things. Choose the assault rifle training, it's the best.Can I get an Assault Rifle for a Vanguard on Mass Effect 2?
cause you don't

i know one part later on game no matter what class gives you a chance to make a wep rifle or sniper or shotgun

but that will be about half way through

No comments:

Post a Comment