Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do I change the starting point of the plot is Mass Effect 2 for XBox?

I played through my first time in Mass Effect 2 with the continuation of my ME1 save where I let the council die.



Now, I want to play through a 2nd time but wanted to play in the universe where the Council was saved. Can I do this? If so, how? I cannot find out where to select those options. Do I have to play ME1 all over again?How do I change the starting point of the plot is Mass Effect 2 for XBox?
You can alter saved files using Gibbed's Save Editor and it also works on Xbox 360 copies. There is also a website with other people's saved files but I think those only work for PC copies.



http://masseffectsaves.com/mods.phpHow do I change the starting point of the plot is Mass Effect 2 for XBox?
Sadly yes you have to go to the places that are not missions.



P.S. on both (ME1 and ME2)but start on Mass Effect 1 first.

No comments:

Post a Comment