Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Where can I find a list of the abilities of squad members in Mass Effect 2?

I'm playing Mass Effect 2 and loving it, but if you mis-assign a power point to a companion (or later change your mind) I don't see a way to undo them. I'm trying to find a comprehensive list that explains what all the powers do for each character. Otherwise I have to bring each of them on a mission and look it up.Where can I find a list of the abilities of squad members in Mass Effect 2?
The Mass Effect Wikia is a good online source. It is possible to undo skill points once you have the Shadow Broker DLC. You have to beat this mission and a respec option appears. I guess BioWare simply forgot to include it in the original version of the game.Where can I find a list of the abilities of squad members in Mass Effect 2?
Mass Effect Wiki is the best source: http://masseffect.wikia.com/wiki/Charact鈥?/a>Where can I find a list of the abilities of squad members in Mass Effect 2?
mass effect 1/2 wiki : masseffect.wikia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment