Friday, March 9, 2012

Can I play Mass Effect 2 on a 360 with no hard drive?

Can I play Mass Effect 2 on a system with no hard drive? Every time I die in the game, I can't continue. Is it because I need to be able to save a file, and load that file every time I die, or am I missing something?Can I play Mass Effect 2 on a 360 with no hard drive?
With out a Hard Drive there is no point of trying to play anything(Especially an RPG). You can play it but it would f.u.c.king suck if you died on the last mission and had to start ALL over again wouldn't it?

Even worse,even if you do beat the game in one sitting(Impossible) You still have to start all over because your system has nothing to store any data on. You can't play anything on any system with out a hard driveCan I play Mass Effect 2 on a 360 with no hard drive?
You can't save any data, meaning every time you reload anything. It's best to just go out and get a hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment