Friday, March 9, 2012

After beating the main story in Mass Effect 2, can I finish my side missions?

I just beat Mass Effect 2, but I still had a few side missions left over I wanted to do, plus I heard there's more missions I can download on Xbox Live. After finishing the game, can I go back and continue doing minor missions I didn't get a chance to complete?After beating the main story in Mass Effect 2, can I finish my side missions?
Yes you can after you finish the suicide mission, after the credits, you can either decide to continue playing which allows you to do side quests and other stuff and you can wait for DLC like Stolen Memory Kasumi's mission or you can do it all over and play a 2nd time or more and get a bonus for playing.





P.S. You can still do the Kasumi mission if you do the game over but if you get tired of playing the game over you can just select continue playing and wait for more DLC for Mass Effect 2 to come out while you wait if you get everything else done.









Also don't choose abraham's answer as best because that is such a weak answer XDAfter beating the main story in Mass Effect 2, can I finish my side missions?
Yes after finishing the mission, you'll be able to load your game on the Normandy and finish all DLC and regular side missions.



You can also talk to your surviving team members for their opinions on your decision with the collector base.After beating the main story in Mass Effect 2, can I finish my side missions?
Hell yes! Hey chose as the "best anwer" plz.

No comments:

Post a Comment