Friday, March 9, 2012

How can I get a Cerberus Code for Mass Effect 2?

Apparently Mass Effect 2 comes with a Cerberus Code used for something. However, I'm just borrowing the game from a friend. Is there anyway I will be able to get a Cerberus Code? Can you also tell me what the Cerberus Code does?How can I get a Cerberus Code for Mass Effect 2?
nope not if you borrow the game from a friend you can't you need to get the game new in order to get the code also all the code gives you is new costumes new missions and two new squad members and that's it that's all you're going to get with the cerberus code and that is a download thing only you can't get those items in game otherwise!How can I get a Cerberus Code for Mass Effect 2?
The Cerberus Network contains a handful of DLCs including the Hammerhead Vehichle Mission pack, The squadmate Zaeed, and a few other weapons armor and a small mission.



It's available by buying the game new or for $15 on Xbox Live. It's also not required by any means to complete the game. (Though Zaeed is a pretty good squadmate)
  • cleveland
  • dragon age 2 high dragon
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment