Tuesday, March 6, 2012

In Mass Effect 2 can you have both a submachine gun and an assault rifle?

In Mass Effect 2 if I already have a submachine gun can I get the assualt rifle from the collector ship but still keep the submachine gun?In Mass Effect 2 can you have both a submachine gun and an assault rifle?
Drathan Gervaise You can if you are a class that uses a submachine gun and choose assault rifle training as your Collector Ship weapon bonus. I'm not a big fan of sniper rifles but I love playing infiltrator so that's how I usually roll.In Mass Effect 2 can you have both a submachine gun and an assault rifle?
Yes you can.



It's a way of adding the ability to use certain weapons that some classes normally can't use and the SMG and Assault Rifle are separate abilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment