Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Can i delete some of my mass effect 2 stuff without it affecting the transfer to ME3?

well my hard drive is almost completely full and mass effect 2 takes up 4 gigs cause of all the stuff i've downloaded, anyways i was wondering if i could delete all of the downloads (i.e overlord, shadow broker etc) and as long as i have a recent save in which i have completed them all would i be able to transfer that to ME3 and still have the memory that i did all the DLC's?Can i delete some of my mass effect 2 stuff without it affecting the transfer to ME3?
from my understanding of the transfer from ME1 to ME2...all the game importer looked at was finished game saves....so you should be good as long as you keep those....if you delete DLC it obviously won't be playable again, thats the only downside that i could forsee...



you should be good if you keep your last save(s) to import into ME3Can i delete some of my mass effect 2 stuff without it affecting the transfer to ME3?
There is no way to know for sure until the ME3 comes out really. I would guess it wouldn't really matter but i could be wrong. Just delete them and if it says something is wrong when you try to import it just re-download them. Simple :)



Hope I helped :D



J.D

No comments:

Post a Comment