Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What is the cheapest GPU that can play Mass Effect 2?

My 9600 GT just broke, but I'm getting Mass Effect 2 for my birthday. Simple question: what is the most bang for buck PCI-E GPU that can play Mass Effect 2? My budget is circa $60 and I'm not budging more than 10 dollars.What is the cheapest GPU that can play Mass Effect 2?
This card will run the game nicely. $54.99 free shipping and with a $10.00 MIR.





http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.as鈥?/a>





Have funWhat is the cheapest GPU that can play Mass Effect 2?
OR you can join the green team, a company that has never gone wrong for me. for about 70 dollars get a GT 220 which has twice the memory to ensure a great gameplay. Otherwise the model under; the geforce 210 for about 40 dollars.What is the cheapest GPU that can play Mass Effect 2?
You'll struggle with a budget that low, but otherwise I'd recommend the Geforce GT220. I used to have G210 and it would run Mass Effect (1) on medium settings. You should be able to find a GT220 for around $60.

No comments:

Post a Comment