Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Mass Effect 2: If I pre-order the Collectors Edition from GameStop Will is still recieve the Terminous armour?

I'm going to pre-order the Colectors Edition of Mass Effect 2 from GameStop, if its the collectors edition will I still get Terminous Armour as well as the Collectors Armour? or will i only get the collectors armour?Mass Effect 2: If I pre-order the Collectors Edition from GameStop Will is still recieve the Terminous armour?
You would get both armor the terminus and the collectors edition armor if you had pre-order it a while ago. I went in the other day to pre-order the collectors edition and they said that they are no longer taking pre-orders of Mass Effect 2. I guess they only had a limited amount of pre-orders or something. You can check for yourself but don't say i didn't warn you.Mass Effect 2: If I pre-order the Collectors Edition from GameStop Will is still recieve the Terminous armour?
You will get both armors because the Terminous you get because you pre ordered the game there
  • pizza deals
  • geronimo stilton
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment