Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How do you unlock different conversation option in Mass effect 2?

I've played mass effect 2 on normal many time but I can't seem to unlock all the conversation option

no matter how high I get the paragon or the renegade meters

so can you tell me how oh and p.s how do I get morinth to join my team I read in a magazine that you

can recruit her for your team I've been trying to but I can't seem to do it right any idea'sHow do you unlock different conversation option in Mass effect 2?
You have to have a high renegade score when Samara comes into the room in the Morinth seduction scene. You then have a choice. I've always ended up as a paragon, so Samara always wins. I don't think I'd have the heart to kill her anyway!



To build up your paragon/renegade scores faster, use manual levelling up and concentrate your points on the power that gives bonus paragon/renegade points.How do you unlock different conversation option in Mass effect 2?
Everything RR said is right, however, you can be an uber Paragon and get Morinth on your team. Just make sure you have a superb Paragon score before doing Samara's loyalty mission (I usually save this for near last) and pick the blue option when Morinth attempts to hypnotize you.



Morinth has a skill called Dominate that you can learn alternatively instead of Samara's Reave as a bonus power. As long as you have recruited her at one point, you can learn this whenever, meaning you can kill Samara and reload a past save to save Samara but keep your bonus power.

No comments:

Post a Comment