Tuesday, March 6, 2012

How to use Equalizer Pack For Mass Effect 2?

I just got Mass Effect 2 and noticed there was an Equalizer Pack dlc which I downloaded then started the game....I am at the part where your on the normandy and I have just decided to travel to the Hellzone? and i am in the quarrantined area currently and am wondering how do I access the weapons from the dlc i downloaded?How to use Equalizer Pack For Mass Effect 2?
What weapons? The Equalizer Pack contains armor pieces, not weapons. To access this stuff, go up to your cabin on the top deck of the ship (using the Elevator at the back of the main room, behind the galaxy map) and access the armor terminal beside your bed up there.



Now, what do you mean by Hellzone? There's nothing like that in Mass Effect 2.
  • virtual villagers 5
  • tangled dvd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment