Tuesday, March 6, 2012

What order should I buy and play the Mass Effect 2 DLC?

I am just wondering what is the most logical order to buy and play the mass effect 2 DLC in?What order should I buy and play the Mass Effect 2 DLC?
The Merc

Stolen Memory

Project Firewalker

Overlord

Lair of the Shadow Broker

Arrival (After Suicide Mission)What order should I buy and play the Mass Effect 2 DLC?
I don't think the order you play them matters a huge amount, some can be pretty harsh so they're worth waiting until you've gained some upgrades (overlord comes to mind due to some brutal geth fights). Personally I complete the zaeed/kasume missions before doing the suicide mission so they're both loyal then I'll do overlord, shadow broker, hammerhead(?) and usually arrival last.



I think they've made minor changes to speech in the various dlc's depending on how you've done on the main storyline such as who appears to you on messages and such. I'm not 100% on that as I'm still playing through them in various orders to find out.

No comments:

Post a Comment