Friday, March 9, 2012

How do I redeem my Pre-order of MAss Effect 2?

I just recently got the Mass Effect 2 pre-order, but cannot figure out how to redeem the code to get the special equipment, can anybody help me?How do I redeem my Pre-order of MAss Effect 2?
I am in the same boat. I am guessing that you just get an online code when you receive your order in store or in the mail. You will most likely have to use that code to download the armor or item(s) online at BioWare's website.



Hope that helps!



EDIT - I just got my email from Best Buy - here is what instructions they gave me on my Inferno Armor:



Dear Best Buy Customer,



Thank you for pre-ordering Mass Effect 2 from BestBuy.com!



Follow the instructions below to get your in-game Inferno Armor. The suit is able to recognize elevated heart rates and pupil movement in people close by, acting almost like a lie detector. This same array also monitors the officer and regulates subsystems with extreme efficiency to allow for greater response times.



Instructions:



1. Go to www.masseffect.com.

2. Follow the link to redeem your unique code.

3. Enter your EA account info.

4. Redeem your code.

5. Load up your copy of Mass Effect 2.

6. Follow the instruction on your in-game mail detailing how to obtain your pre-order item.How do I redeem my Pre-order of MAss Effect 2?
you have to log into masseffect.com and either create an account or use your Bioware or EA account login. Make sure you use the correct email associate with your Gamertag. Put in your redeem code (or codes if you do Cerberus). When you put the disc in and go to Extras, your items should be listed under downloadable content.

No comments:

Post a Comment